How would you improve transit in Boulder?
Boulder has a good transit system, but we want to make it great. This exercise allows you to select potential improvements that would help you to ride transit more often, or hop on the bus for the first time. Learn more about the City's Transportation Master Plan here.
Here's how to participate:
- Place your cursor over the pictures below to find out how the transit system could be improved in Boulder.
- You have a budget of 25 dollars signs ($) to spend. Mix and match potential improvements to see how the costs and benefits change by clicking the check boxes below.
- Select the strategies that you feel are most important and stay within your budget.
- When you've selected the strategies that best match your values (and virtual pocketbook!), click the blue "Proceed to next page" button.
- This exercise should take less than 10 minutes - thank you in advance for taking the time!